You could get a great "feel" for who I am by reading below. I did my best to bullet point some quick facts about myself, which feels strange and almost seems silly to do, but it's done, so here you go...
- I am a person who is genuinely interested in what people have to say. I try to be fair and kind, but that's really for you to judge.
- I care about being open minded. I listen to everybody and everything with as little judgement as possible. I really think listening and having empathy is becoming a lost characteristic of society at large and I hope I can inspire people to do more of that.
- I am invested in my family, first. I care more about my wife and child more than I do about spending time out with other people. This can be a challenge because I enjoy being social, but when I'm old and grey, I know who will be there and I choose to invest in them today.
- I love Porsche vehicles. I'm also a huge fan of Tesla. I hope to one day own one of these vehicles.
- I also love pickup trucks, SUVs, and any extremely beautiful engineering & design-driven masterpiece.
- I prefer comedy over every other genre, with sci-fi and nature-related being a close 2nd and 3rd.
- I damn near lost control of my legs in a surfing accident at 26 yrs old - and I'm thankful every day that I can walk, though it is a constant "recovery". I rehabbed myself after many failed, good-intentioned health professionals could not help me. One day I hope I can make a meaningful impact on the many Americans and humans at large who have debilitating back-related issues, but that is currently a project for another time.